The query on the monHANANonPushdown MDA table will fail with message "Command has been aborted" without reporting all required options for this table if 'enable monitoring', 'nonpushdown pipe active' or 'nonpushdown pipe max messages' is set as 0 (default).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP HANA accelerator for SAP ASE
- "Enable Monitoring" is not configured
- "Nonpushdown Pipe Active" is not configured
- "Nonpushdown Pipe Max Messages" is not configured
monHANANonPushdown, Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR820635, CR#820635, 820635
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.