You are adding long terms and condition texts in the header texts of a Purchase Order. This long text (up to 6 pages of text) is not fully displayed when you issue the output, text is missing or you have numerous pages without a Purchase Order number in the header of the page.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the APP 'Manage Puchase Orders'.
- Create a Purchase Order.
- Add a large text in the 'Header Text'.
- Save the Purchase Order.
- Call the new PO and navigate to the Purchase Order output facet.
- Issue the Output to the screen.
- Not all the header text is dislayed.
You can change your custom form template to allow page breaks with the Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
Select “Allow Page Breaks for Content” for tblInnerTextTable, then the text should be fully displayed.
MM_PUR_PURCHASE_ORDER, CL_FDP_EF_PURCHASE_ORD_DPC_EXT, PAGE BREAK, NEW PAGE, Header Text, Purchase Order Output. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , How To