- Transactional data in One Exposure from Operations are not getting deleted using App Delete Data from One Exposure in update run.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App Delete Data from One Exposure.
- Select the Delete option.
- Provide the mandatory field value Source Application and the other required parameter values (ex. Company code value, transaction date, house bank, house bank account, etc.).
- Press the Execute button in an update run.
Persist Log check box must be selected if Test Mode is unselected. Otherwise deletion cannot be committed.
fqm_delete, fqm_initialize, S4_PC, jobs, one, exposure, delete, flow, regenerate, S4_PC, cloud , KBA , FIN-FSCM-FQM , One Exposure , FIN-FSCM-CLM , SAP Cash Management , How To