You notice that the fields in the Ticket Quick View are grayed out after changing the ticket status from Completed to In Process.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open the Ticket Quick View for any ticket.
- Click Edit.
- Change the Status from Completed to In Process.
- See the fields are still grayed out and you are unable to edit them.
This is the expected behavior for the Ticket Quick View.
To make the fields editable again, it is required to press Enter in your Keyboard, so that the system compiles the data and make the fields editable again after changing the status back.
Ticket; Quick View; Detailed View; Service; Service Request; Status; Completed; In Process; Change; Fields; Edit; Unable; C4C; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To