- In CMC>Auditing, getting "Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from the CMS <SIA>.CentralManagementServer"
- No new records are entered into Auditing table
- Auditing used to work in the past
- Auditing Database connection information is entered correctly in CMC>Auditing>Configuration section.
- CMS logs with logging turned on High have the following error:
ODBC error found: ErrorMessage([Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user * ErrorCode(18456)
Unable to load audit database subsystem: SAP BusinessObjects BI platform CMS: Unable to connect to the CMS audit database "XXX". Reason: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user * CDatabase::Open failure.
.CentralManagementServer" in CMC>Auditing"> Read more...
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.