How To remove space in a field using Integration Center?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- In this example, field "Postal Code" will be used.
- In UI, the value is showing as "AAA BBB"
- Using Calculated field -> Trim Whitespace, the result will be "AAABBB"
1. Click Add -> Add Calculated Field
2. Then associate the field "Postal Code"
3. In the next drop down, choose "Trim Whitespace"
4. Then "Remove All"
4. In the Text to remove, enter space
6. Click Ok
Result will be AAABBBB
2870410 - How to Remove Leading Zeros in Integration Center - SuccessFactors HXM Suite
2892300 - How to add a value between two fields in Calculated field in Integration Center
Trim Whitespace, trim space, remove space, calculated field , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem