You are assigning Default Signature Templates to Organization Units but notices that the Signature is not available for Users assigned to Organization Units that are below the assigned one.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the General Settings view.
- Open the Default Signature Templates option.
- Go to the Assignments tab.
- On the Organization Units click on Add Row and add Organization Unit ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Organization Unit).
- Save and Publish the changes.
- Now log in with user 123 (123 represents the ID of the User).
- The User 123 is assigned to Organization Unit DEF (DEF represents the ID of an Organization Unit that is child to Organization Unit ABC).
The Assignment of Default Signature Templates does not consider Child Units.
You need to add the Organization Unit DEF to the Assignemtns tab as well.
Default Signture Templates ; User ; 2002 ; Upgrade ; Signature ; Template ; Parent Unit ; Child Unit ; Org Unit ; Service Team , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-TMP , Template , How To