You want to understand how the Completion Date is determined in a ticket
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket ID AAA (AAA represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Overview facet to the Timeline pane.
- Check the Completion Date.
The Completion Date is determined based on the ticket status.
The Completion Date is set whenever the Ticket is changed from a Status mapped with the Assisgment Status "Processor Action" to a status mapped with Assignment Status ''Requester Action''.
- Agents sends a reply to the customer and sets status to ''Waiting for Customer'' - mapped to Requester Action.
- Completion Date is set accordingly.
- Customer comes back and status is set back to ''In Process'' - mapped to Processor Action.
- Agent responds to customer and sets status to ''Completed'' - mapped to Requester Action.
- Completion Date is set to the new date.
Note that changing the status from a Requester Action status to another Requester Action status does not re-determine the Completion Date. The date is only maintained again when changing status to a Requester Action assignment status.
Completion Date, Ticket, Completed, Requester Action , KBA , ticket , completion date , completed , requestor action , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To