You notice that it is not possible to hide or remove standard cards such as Registered Product from the Customer Moments in Live Activity
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Live Activity Center work center view.
- Make an Inbound Call in the system.
- Open the Customer Moments tab.
- Open the Adaptation Mode.
- Click to Edit the tab.
- See that it is not possible to hide / remove the standard cards.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
C4C; Live Activity; Customer Moments; Tabs; Sections; Hide; Unhide; Adapt; Adaptation Mode; Adaptation; Service; Call; Registered Product; Tab; Cards; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To