The customer would like that the e-mail received in Outlook from a B2B/B2C e-mail channel to display the Channel Name instead of the e-mail address.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Write an e-mail to your Outlook address using the B2B/B2C e-mail channel address.
- Send the e-mail.
- Check your Outlook Inbox.
- See that the sender is displayed with the channel address, not the channel name determined in C4C.
In the Outbound e-mail payload and XML, the Channel Name information is not sent outside C4C system, therefore this information does not reach the Outlook inbox and the e-mail sender is displayed with the address rather than the channel name.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
Outlook; E-mail; Service; Channel; Channel Name; Address; C4C; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To