- You execute a payroll run that includes declustering of the payroll results.
- After some time, the execution results in one of the following dumps:
Runtime Errors DBSQL_SQL_ERROR
SQL error "SQL code: -51" occurred while accessing table &
Database error text: "SQL message: POS(1) Lock request timeout"
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors TIME_OUT
ABAP Program CL_HRDCT_DATA=================CP
Time limit exceeded
Program "CL_HRDCT_DATA=================CP" has exceeded the maximum
uninterrrupted runtime and has
therefore been terminated.
- If the program is executed in the background, you will see the following message in the job log:
Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBSQL_SQL_ERROR (see ST22)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
DBSQL_SQL_ERROR, CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB, MaxDB, st22, dump, internal session terminated, runtime error, lock request timeout, sql code, -51 , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.