- In Manage Data >Onboarding data collection configuration > DEFULAT_DATA_COLLECTION_CONFIG is not populating or not visible to the user.
- A is part of Onboarding 2.0 default object which should avaible in the system, but it is not visible.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Check the user RBP setting and make sure user has "Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0 Admin Object Permissions".
- If the user has the right permission in RBP and this object is still not visible, you can suggest them to disable and re-enable "Onboarding 2.0" switch in Provisioning. System should regenerate this object.
- If it is still not populating, then you can create it manually. It will not impact anything in the system.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, ONB 2.0, on boarding 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem