- You are copying a sales quote and create with reference to a sales order with an invoice schedule.
- The system shows a backend error message.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the New Business workcenter.
- Select the Sales Quote view.
- Select any quote and copy.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Remove all line items.
- Click Create with Reference.
- Enter a sales order ID with an invoice schedule.
The system dumps.
This is a technical limitation, that occurs when a quote is copied and a create with reference is executed to a sales order with invoice schedule.
- In this scenario you can either use a Create with reference or a copy on a sales quote.
- So either create a new sales quote and create with reference to the sales order.
- Or copy a sales quote, but do not use Create with reference.
- This behavior will be adjusted in a future release.
Sales Quote, Sales Order, Create with Reference, Invoice Schedule, Angebot, Auftrag, Rechnungsterminplan, Anlegen mit Bezug , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Known Error