You need to delete a sales order or an item in a sales order. The sales order only has a billing document as follow-up document.
- If you attempt to delete a sales order, the system issues error message: "This document cannot be deleted".
- If you attempt to delete an item, the system issues error message: "Item &1 cannot be deleted because of subsequent document &2".
You receive this message even though you have cancelled the billing document that was created for this order.
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
• SAP S/4HANA
V1006, V1489, v1081, delete, order-related billing, reason for rejection, RfR, löschen, Auftragsbezogene Fakturierung, Absagegrund , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-SLS-GF-ST , Status management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.