Using the app 'Manage Stock' its not possible to enter a new price to update the moving average price of the material.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the App 'Manage Stock'.
- Enter Material / Plant.
- For the Storage Location, choose the Stock Type 'Unrestricted Use' / 'Block Stock' that you want to post into it.
- At the pop-up, enter the quantity.
- There is no field available to enter a new Price / Value.
The App 'Manage Stock' does not give you the option to enter a new value / price.
- Go to the App 'Post Goods Movement'.
- Choose 'Goods Receipt' / 'Other' / Mvt '561'.
- Enter the Material / Plant / Quantity details.
- Under the Quantity tab, the field 'Ext. Amount LC' is available for input.
- Enter the new price within the field 'Ext. Amount LC'.
- Check / Post.
- Material Document is created.
- Check the material master - the Moving Averagee Price of the material is updated / recalculated based on the value entered within the field 'Ext. Amount LC'.
Manage Stock, 561, External, EXBWR, Amount, Price, Update, Moving Average Price, API, 561, 501, Field Selection per Mvt Type, Optional, F1062, MIGO, Post Goods Movement , KBA , MM-FIO-IM , Fiori UI for Inventory Management , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , Problem