NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server <SBOP_BI_IP>:<CMS_port> (FWM 01009).
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Operating Platforms.
bobj, sapbi, emkba, business, objects, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, message, FWM 01009 , KBA , fwm 01009 , emkba , bidep , biadmin , biserver , data services , idt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , EIM-DS-ODP , SAP ERP Extractors , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.