When closing the fiscal year in the app Make Company Code Setting error AU268 (Company code &1 contains fixed assets with calculations with errors) is raised.
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the app Make Company Code Settings.
- Chose the company and ledger you want to close the fiscal year for.
- Hit the Close button and the error is raised.
There are changes needed for depreciation calculated on assets in the company code needed before the year can be closed.
You will also need to execute a depreciation run to post the changes.
- Enter app Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs.
- Create a new depreciation recalculation using the correct template.
- Execute the recalculation.
- The use the template for executing depreciation to capture the new changes from the recalculation.
- After completion without error, you should be able to close the fiscal year in the Manage Company Code app.
close fiscal year asset accounting depreciation error , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Problem