The new e-mail button is not available on activities facet inside Individual Customers master data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Individual Customers work view.
- Open the Individual Customer ABC (where ABC defines the individual customer's ID).
- Go to Activities facet.
- The New button is not available for e-mails.
The scoping question "Do you want to enable an enhanced activities facet to search and query for activities in account, contact, and individual customer workcenters?" is not active in the implementation project.
Please follow the steps to scope the question and activate the new button:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Sales, after expanding Account and Activity Management.
- Select Activity Management.
- Flag the scoping question "Do you want to enable an enhanced activities facet to search and query for activities in account, contact, and individual customer workcenters?".
New e-mail, Individual Customer, Activities , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To