- When querying the MDA table monCacheProcedures
- ASE reports a timeslice error in the module mda__get_procedure_schemas():
timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x14a2c6a (mda__get_procedure_schemas+0x6b)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE unexpectedly shuts down when the terminated process is holding a spinlock:
Spinlocks held by kpid 1453800292
Spinlock Resource->rprocmgr_spin at address 0x00002aaac1613280 owned by 1453800292
- There may be other timeslice errors reported in the ASE errorlog from different connections.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR821207, CR#821207, 821207, time-slice, mda__get_procedure_schemas , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.