- In SAP UI5 control and SAP applications, more detailed information can be obtained by a journal entry
- This opens it in a new window by pressing the spacebar key which could be confusing for some users
- The control is typically a Tree Table which contains a hiararchical set of data structured in rows and columns and grouped into nodes
- How to change it other than a spacebar?
- Can it be a "Right Arrow > " key?
- Microsoft has an article that a treeview can be controlled by the Arrow keys, why is SAPUI5 control not able to follow suite?
~~~~~~~~~Snippet from Microsoft~~~~~~~~~~
By default, UWP controls follow these basic keyboard behaviors:
Arrow keys expose control-specific "inner navigation" When user enters "inner navigation,"" arrow keys do
Some examples include:
Expand/collapse items inside TreeView
- SAPUI5 1.72
- SAP S/4HANA 1809 or later
"TreeTable","TreeTable Spacebar","Activating Tree","Keys for showing hierarchy","SAPUI5 TreeView nodes","Mapped Keyboard keys for Tree","TableTree Control SAPUI5","UI5 Tree" , KBA , CA-UI5-TBL , SAP UI5 table, smart table, list and tree controls , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.