You want to add (New) Library in your business role but the (New) Library is missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open the relevant Business Role.
- Observe: The (New) Library is not available for selection.
You have not added the (New) Library in your scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Project.
- Navigate to Questions.
- Enable the (New) Library by following this path: Communication and Information Exchange --> People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services --> Communities, Document Management and External Services and check the scoping question: ''Do you want to enable library where you can organize documents using a folder structure?''
(New) Library, Library , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-ATT , Attachments , How To