- The Online Monitoring (Summary view) crashes after initial load
- The WebClient logs displays the following errors:
- ERR> ODBC error at /monitor/xml/monitor_settings_init.htm/dsFillAccessTable: S1T00 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Query timeout expired; /* database ...
- ERR> ODBC error at /monitor/xml/monitor_settings_init.htm/dsFillAccessTable: if object_id(N'tempdb..##TAMPersonalQueueAccessTable_GUID')...
- This issue was noticed after implementation of a custom IVR that tries to process a high number of extensions
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, OM crashes , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.