- Candidates is stuck in New Employee Step and audit log shows that postphv intergration script did not run.
- Candidate are not able to move forward from New Employee Step.
- Postphv integration script didn't ran for candidate after New Employee Step.
- How to manually run Phosphv integration script.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Candidate OCI record was not generated.
- If candidate OCI record is not present, it could cause system not to run postphv integration.
- Create a candidate OCI record manually.
- Once OCI record is available in the system, open a SAP support case.
- SAP support engineer will work with Operation team to run the postphv integration script manually.
Before raising the internal case for Operations Team, ask for customer written approval and provide that on the internal case. NO CHANGES SHOULD BE DONE WITHOUT CUSTOMER CONSENT.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem