- You would like to do the several partial invoice documents with MIRO processing and you would like to know whether GR base IV indicator should be set or not.
- You have posted several GRs and would like to do the partial invoice base on the individual GR.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
GR-base IV indicator, GR base IV indicator, MIR7, MIRO, partial, Reference Document, WEBRE, ME21N, partial payment, partial GR, GR base IV, GR-base IV , KBA , gr base iv , partial invoice , reference document , partial payment , webre , gr base iv indicator , gr-base iv indicator , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.