- Chart context menu in specific story does not work in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when the zoom is on 90% in Chrome
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open the sepcific story and then set zoom level of Chrome to 90%.
=> Chart context menu doesn't work.
- This is by design.
- SAP Analytics Cloud only supports a browser zoom level of 100% for designing or viewing stories.
Workarond: you have the ability to switch the Operating Scale (i.e. Display Settings for Windows or Accessibility for Mac but not the browser zooming) to adjust the viewport of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem