Go to New Absence UI on the Employee Profile OR Administer Time of the employee profile does not populate any values in the field "Time Type"
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- As an Admin, Go to Administer Time on the Employee Profile OR As an employee, go to New Absence UI
- The Time Type dropdown values does not populate any values when try to apply for the absence
This will happen due to missing configuration.
- Go to Employee Job Information
- Check the Time Profile assigned to the employee
- Pick the Time Profile and go to Manage Data to check the configuration
- You will see this Time Profile does not have any Time Type assigned.
Time Type, Blank, New Absence, Empty, Administer time, Time Profile, Empty dropdown for time type , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem