When downloading or viewing attachments in the TARGET instance post Bizx Refresh, the attachment is empty and shows the message below.
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- User downloads or views any attachments in People Profile, Recruiting (Inline Resume Viewer) or Manage Documents.
- Upon opening/viewing attachments, the file is empty and the message "The document you are trying to access has been removed from the system" is showing.
- Similarly, viewing the attachments using the Inline Resume Viewer will display the same message, post refresh.
This is expected behavior. Starting b2005, attachments will not be copied from SOURCE to TARGET as part of BizX refresh (for both Manual and Automated/Instance Refresh Tool) as most of them contains PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
The same information is mentioned in the following customer facing documentations and references below:
- Last line of the Consent Statement pop-up in Instance Refresh Tool, informs customers that attachments are not included for refreshes before creating a refresh request.
- Refresh form - Manual Refreshes is updated with the same information.
- Manual bizX Refresh - KBA 2791468 - BizX Instance Refresh Tool & FAQ
- Instance Refresh Tool - KBA 2277508 - SuccessFactors Cloud Manual Instance Refresh Process & FAQ
KBA 2791468 - BizX Instance Refresh Tool & FAQ
KBA 2277508 - SuccessFactors Cloud Manual Instance Refresh Process & FAQ
KBA 2926317 - How to re-establish OpenText Integration in Target instance post-refresh?
Attachments, Instance Refresh, Manual Refresh, IRT, Refresh Tool, Manage Documents, Inline Resume Viewer , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DOC , Document Management , LOD-SF-SER-REF , Instance Refresh , Problem