Project actual hours are not showing up in availability calendar for some projects even though time recording has been submitted long back.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project management work center
- Select view: Projects
- Select filter: All Projects and search for particular project say X(X represents a project)
- Select edit and navigate to Team and Stuffing tab
- Select a team member and click on button "show availability"
- The calender opens and now select "navigate from" and enter the dates for which the team member has done time recording
- Expand the team member tab. The project with actual hours is not displayed here
- Repeat the same steps with another project say Y(Y represents a project)
- You can see the project actual hours are showing in the calendar
The status of project X is closed. Therefore, the project actual hour details do not show up in the Availability Calendar, and the status of project Y is released. Hence, it will show up in the availability calender.
Please maintain the project status as released to check the project actual hours information in the availability calendar.
Actual Hours, Availability Calendar, Project , KBA , project actual hours , availability calendar , project time , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem