When the Hiring Manager goes to Review Data for new Hire tile below error message is thrown.
"Entity or function name ONB2Process is not found. Please check the entity in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or contact your system administrator."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Hiring Manager-> Click on Review Data for New Hire Tile
- The following error is observed "Entity or function name ONB2Process is not found. Please check the entity in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or contact your system administrator"
Default function name ONB2Process is not present in Process variant Manager
Go to Process Variant Manager and verify if the Default ONB2Process is present. If not follow the below steps to enable this.
- Go to "Update Process Flows for Onboarding 2.0 and Offboarding 2.0"
- Select the correct Service User and then click on "Update"
- Go to OData API Metadata Refresh
- Log Out of Onboarding Application and Login again
- Go to Process Variant Manager and you will be able to see the Process resorted
Now check by clicking on the Tile. You will be able to Access the tile without any issue
KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem