Customer Portal Integration cannot be Disabled from UI.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Work Center.
- Go to Tickets View.
- Open Ticket 123(where 123 is the Ticket ID)of source 'Internet'.
- Navigate to 'Interactions' tab.
- Click on New or Reply button.
- Navigate to Portal option.
- Text box is enabled.
You want to disable this option and prevent the service agents from replying in the tickets, as a mode of interactions.
Portal Integration is enabled because the related scoping question is enabled in the Business Configuration.
Once the Portal Integration is enabled, it cannot be completely disabled by unchecking the Scoping Question of Portal Integration.
Customer Service Portal, Portal Integration, Reply, Ticket , KBA , portal integration, interaction, reply , portal greyed out , disableportal , LOD-CRM-PRT-SRV , Service Portal , Problem