- ASE server terminated unexpectedly during LOAD DATABASE.
- The following message was logged in the backup server log:
Open Server Session Fatal Error: 16269.15.0: Final DONE not sent by event handler
- There was no stacktrace or timeslice message in the ASE errorlog.
- There were only the messages related to DB shutdown in the ASE errorlog:
ueshutdown: exiting , Main thread performing final shutdown, Blocking call queue shutdown.
- The OS log message shows that SAP ASE process was terminated by a kill signal in order to unmount a volume group.
ERROR: Couldn't unmount /sybase/tempdb07; trying cleanup with KILL
INFO: sending signal KILL to: sybase 44062 1 3 12:07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
ueshutdown, kill, unmount , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.