- A standard element was added in the dg-filter tag and it is causing the other filters to not work;
- When clicking under Active group Membership, under Manage permission group, the message below is being shown:
- The filter specification of this group cannot be restored. This can be caused by a new data model or internal changes.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Export Data Model
- Add any standard Element field inside the dg-filter.
<dg-filters> <permission-group-filter> <standard-element-ref refid="custom01"/> <hris-element-ref refid="jobInfo"> <hris-field-ref refid="job-code"/> <hris-field-ref refid="employee-class"/> <hris-field-ref refid="department"/> <hris-field-ref refid="division"/>
3. Save data model
4. Go to Admin center -> manage permission groups -> select any permission group -> no users are listed
5. if you click on the active members, you get pop "invalid group detected"
"The filter specification of this group cannot be restored. This can be caused by a new data model or internal changes.Please delete this group and re-create it."
There is only one standard element in '<permission-group-filter>' under '<dg-filters>': it is 'custom01'. Only this filter will work in dynamic filter.
When you define only this standard element, then this specific standard element will be the only available standard filter in dynamic group filter. Any groups defined with other default filters but not 'custom01' before will not work any longer.
Delete this line "<standard-element-ref refid="custom01"/>" in '<permission-group-filter>' under '<dg-filters>'. Then, re-import the data model. This will make the default standard filters to work.
If in the event that you need to add a standard element in dg-filter, create a new tag and close the element using </my-filter> tag
Invalid Group Detected, permission group, dg filter, standard element, custom, filters , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , Problem