- When an Ado.Net application sets connection string properties:
- ConnectionIdleTimeout = x
- Connection lifetime = x
- The Connection is not closed and stays in the pool
- Connections to the database can be greater than max pool size
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0 SP03 PL07
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider
- 3.5 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet35.AseClient.dll )
- 4.0 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll )
- 4.5 Provider ( Sybase.AdoNet45.AseClient.dll )
- Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.