- This KB article provides more information on how to set up subscriptions and notifications on SuccessFactors Community Portal.
- As a Community user, you can subscribe to specific forums to receive notifications if a new post is published, any mentions, etc.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- If you don't have access to the Community Portal, you need to contact an administrator in your company and request an SAP User Account (S-user ID) without additional privileges.
- If you do not know who your administrator is, please contact the SAP Customer Interaction Center. Once you have the S-user ID, you will have an ID in the form "S-1a2b3c" that is valid for most SAP websites.
- For additional questions about access, please refer to the Community FAQ.
- Go to the initial page - https://community.successfactors.com/ and open the Products option on the left side bar.
- Select the Product you would like to subscribe. To receive general notifications about Release Updates and the Road Map, select Release Updates & Road Map.
- Inside the product forum, open Questions & Answers/Q&A page.
- Click to Subscribe.
- You will now receive notifications about the subscribed forum according to your notifications settings.
You can set up your notifications settings, including the email format you will be receiving.
- On the top right corner, open your profile icon.
- Select My Settings.
- Open Subscriptions & Notifications tab.
- On My Subscriptions bar, you can see all forums you subscribed to.
- Go to Notifications Settings bar.
- Most of all options will become as Default but feel free to configure it as desired. THe following image is an example you can follow:
- To configure the email style, go to Email Format tab.
- Configure the options as desired. If you select the Email Content as "Subject and Body", you can review the post through the email, therefore you don't need to open the Portal to check it.
sf, success factors, Community Portal, Subscriptions, Notifications, Updates, Customer Community , KBA , LOD-SF , SuccessFactors , How To