The user cannot copy-paste unbooked cells when "advanced filters" option is applied to the story.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
This is the product default behaviour.
Copying and pasting unbooked cells is not supported when an the "Advanced Filter" option is applied.
Please create an enhancement request for this feature with your business requirements in SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Customer Influence portal per SAP KBA 2424376, where Product management is committed to reviewing the most voted improvements.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics ,Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Sac , Acquisition , Model , Connect , Story , Tenant , Copy paste cell value , unbooked , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem