- Upgraded to Fiori 3.0 from 2.0 in which the following issues are faced:
- Even though Catalogs/groups were assigned to user,the screen kept on coming blank post upgrade.
- Once the admin team created a new copy role of existing catalog role,then only we were able to see Catalogs in App finder however the Home page was still coming blank.
- The Groups are not at all visible post upgrade when the group roles are part of composite role.
- As a trial when we assigned the Group roles directly as a single role to the user,they became visible in the Home page.
- S/4HANA 1909
- SAP Fiori 2.0 to 3.0
"Upgrade to Fiori 3.0","What are known issue in Fiori 3.0","Fiori 3.0 apps not working","Blank page in Fiori Launchpad post upgrade","Fiori Apps shows blank screen","Fiori applicaiton shows white or no screen" , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-AD , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.