The options of ''Alert when overdue'', ''Recurring'' and ''Recalculate'' flags are not available for custom milestones.
SAP Service Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You created custom milestone in the Business Configuration activity Service Request SLA.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Under SLA Setup click on Service Levels.
- Click on New - Service Level.
- Go to the Reaction Times facet.
- Under the Milestones pane click on Add Row.
- Select the custom created milestone.
- Notice that you are unable to flag the options ''Recurring'', ''Alert When Overdue'' and/or ''Recalculate''.
This is the current behavior of the custom milestone.
The mentioned flags are not supported in case of custom milestones.
Custom Milestone, Service Level, Recurring, Recalculate , KBA , custom milestone , service level , recalculate , recurring , sla , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , How To