The duplicate check pop up for rehire scenario is not displayed in Manage Pending Hire screen when Onboarding 2.0 is used.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Pending Hire screen.
- Click on the user you wish to rehire.
- Enter all details in the 'Identity' section and click on 'Continue'.
- Next section is displayed without showing the duplicate check pop up
This is an expected behavior in Onboarding 2.0.
- This is an expected behavior in Onboarding 2.0.
- Onboarding 2.0 supports 'Rehire with new employment' only. In Onboarding, there is a rehire tile where there is an option to select whether the user is a 'Rehire' or a 'New Hire'.
- If user is a rehire, then the option 'Onboard as Rehire' should be selected and if the user is new hire, then the option 'Onboard as New Hire' should be selected.
- Since the selection is already done on the onboarding side, there would not be any pop up on the 'Manage Pending Hire' screen.
ECT-120627, manage pending hire, duplicate match, rehire, accept match, rehire with new employment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , How To