Query data shows wrong number of data when loading it for the first time
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Example : Query "A" number of records is 10.
- Query "B" number of records is 20 and this is the default query.
- Now if the key user hides the query "B" via pagelayout.
- If the user assigned to the pagelayout access the workcenter, the Query A is loaded which is correct.
- However the data is shown as 20.
- If the same query is selected again it displays the right value.
Since the default query "B" is hidden "A" is shown but the data loaded is of the default query because currently "A" is not marked as default
Make the query "A" as a default query for the pagelayout
query, data in the query, pagelayout, default query , KBA , query , wrong data in query , pagelayout , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Product Enhancement