'Import Connection Name' failed to refresh because the schema of data source has been changed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.6
Reproducing the Issue
1) Log in to SAC tenant.
2) Navigate to existing model based on an import data connection.
3) Click on the 'Data Management' tab next to 'model'.
4) Under the second heading 'Import Jobs' click on the Sync icon to refresh the data model.
5) On the side navigation 'Data Timeline' observe that the data cannot be refrshed.
There is a mismatch between the SAC model and the metadata in the source. If the metadata in the data source changes then the import job will fail.
- Go to the existing model
- Click on the Rebuild Model Button under the Edit Toolbar
- Confirm the changes in the checkbox at the bottom left of the modal popup and click ok.
- This will take you back to the model creation interface that will include the model requirements, information and options.
- You will now be able to validate the data-set again and create a new metadata definition to the data-source.
- Create a new model and repeat the process from step 4 in the above resolution.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem