- If the location of the physical plant is in one country and the company code in another country, Foreign Trade Organization (FTO) determined by the system is the country of the Company Code instead of the plant.
- The determination of the legal regulation occurs based on the country of the FTO due to which the declaration is created under the country of the FTO.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VF01, declaration, compliance, customs documents, is_api6800-item-cvl, /SAPSLL/CUHD/, SAPSLL/CUIT, invoice, sales orders. delivery, transfer, import, export, Legal Unit, /SAPSLL/API_CUIN_TRANS_CHECK, /SAPSLL/API_CUIN_ITEM_R3_S, /SAPSLL/API_CUIN_MAP , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-DOC , Customs: Document Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.