You see that the number of contacts in the relevant workcenter is different from number shown in the corresponding data source
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Analytics work center
2. Go to Design Data Sources work center view
3. Search for Contact Master Data[CODBPCONTB] data source
4. Open and run the data source
5. Go to Customer work center
6. Go to Contact work center view
7. Select All and remove Obsolete filter
8. Run the query
Upon comparing the number of records obtained on the contacts work center (step 4) with the data source (step 8), you will see that at data source level it has a higher number of records.
In the MDAV (Multi-Dimensional Analytical View) Contact Master Data [CODBPCONTB], it shows the real contact-persons from the contacts object work list in addition the marketing-lead contacts, which can potentially be converted to contacts.
This is the standard behavior of the system and we are working towards creating a more transparent criteria in a future release.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Contacts, Leads, Marketing, Count, data source, Workcenter, Master Data, MDAV , KBA , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To