You have checked the scoping question option “Suppress SLA with Warning” in Business Configuration.When try to change Ticket Status field to “Completed”, you still get the warning message 'Send a reply to the requester before setting ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID) to status completed.'
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to check the scoping question:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select respective implementation project.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions tab.
- Open scoping element Service> Entitlement Management> Service Level Agreements
- Select business option: Suppress SLA with Warning.
- Check question “Allow ticket status change to "Completed" when last interaction is from customer?”
This is the expected behavior, since you have created a Service Level with the "Due Date for Response". When the "Due Date for Response" is assigned to a Service Level and this Service Level is assigned to a Ticket the Response Scenario is active in this ticket. For those Tickets it is required to send a reply to the Customer/Employee(requester) before the system status is set to "Completed".
Here is the behavior of the ticket if the SLA determined in it has due date for response milestone:
- When the BC question “Suppress SLA with warning” is not scoped in, then in that case, an agent cannot mark the ticket to completed status if the last communication is by the customer.
- When the BC question is scoped, agent can mark the ticket to completed even though the last communication is by the customer provided,if there is AT LEAST one communication by the agent.
Note:If there is no interaction by the agent in the ticket,the status cannot be changed even though the scoping question is scoped.
Since you are using the "Due date for response" milestone, we suggest you can either:
- Send a reply to the Requester.
- Or change the Service Level determination rules and assign only Service Levels w/o "Due Date for Response"
Suppress SLA with Warning;Due Date for Response; Send a reply;status completed; , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , How To