When attempting to disable a custom solution in the Studio, you receive the following error message: "Solution cannot be disabled in the front end application".
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Studio.
- Open the Solution YABCD123Y_ (YABCD123Y_ represents the Solution ID).
- On the Administrator toolbar, select Implementation Manager.
- Click on Disable button.
- Error message "Solution cannot be disabled in the front end application" is shown.
This is the expected system behavior.
It cannot be disabled since BC sets were created using standard SAP BCOs in the solution.
The solution would need to be descoped from the Implementation Project in the UI directly.
Please follow the below steps to cross check:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Project.
- Edit the project scoping.
- Check the anchor where your Business scope is mapped.
- Go to next Questions tab.
- Uncheck the scoping question related to the custom solution.
PDI, BC, .bcc, BCO, SDK , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To