- You are using Software Update Manager (SUM) and you encounter errors in phase MAIN_SHDRUN/PARDIST_SHD.
The exact errors encountered may vary, but below are a few examples of what different error messages that can be encountered:
2EEDA122 Error generating the program for "<object>" " "
2EEDA476 Code for creating view "<object>" could not be generated
4 EDA431 A table called "<object>" exists in the database
2EEDA300 No active nametab exists for "<object>"
2EEDA432 Termination due to inconsistencies
- You have accepted errors during previous phase ACT_UPG:
01) * Repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to continue at the point it stopped
02) - Exit program
: Repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to continue at the point it stopped
01) Initialize phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to restart it from the beginning
Enter a number/range/"all" to change selection or "ok" or <ENTER> to complete:
01) X Accept errors and repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG
MAIN_SHDRUN/PARDIST_SHD, ESJIBILGDOCITMQ, ESJI_BILLINGDOCUMENTITEMQUERY, PARDIST_SHD, accept errors act_upg, , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.