- You create a record in infotype 0009 (IT0009) for an employee (either in ESS portal, PA30, via Employee Central replication to SAP ERP, etc).
- When you go to transaction PA20, you can see the employee name and address data on the screen of infotype 0009 (such as Payee name, postal code/city, recipient and bank country, etc).
- However, when you check the same information in table PA0009, these fields (such as BKORT, BANKS and BANKN) are blank. No information is available there.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
pa0009, it0009, P0009-EMFTX, p0009-STRAS, p0009-STATE, P0009-BKORT, p0009-BKPLZ, p0009-ADRS_BANKS, Pa0009-EMFTX, pa0009-STRAS, pa0009-STATE, Pa0009-BKORT, pa0009-BKPLZ, pa0009-ADRS_BANKS, predme, pre-dme, incorrect bank data, bank data, missing , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.