You cannot see the Sales Quotes or Sales Orders facet on a Contract, despite the facets being marked as visible. On another contract you do not see the Ticket facet, despite that being set to visible via Adaptation.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Contracts work centre view.
- Open any contract.
- Enter Adaptation mode.
- You see, that the facet 'Sales Quote' / 'Sales Orders' are marked as visible, but they are not displayed in the UI.
- However, you do see the Tickets facet.
- When you open a different contract, you see the 'Sales Quote' / 'Sales Orders' facets, but not the 'Tickets' facet.
- Sales Contract as well as Sales Quotes/ Orders need to be scoped in the system.
- You are checking a Service or Sales contract, respectively. On a Service contract you have the Tickets facet visible, but not 'Sales Quote' / 'Sales Orders'. Vice verca, in a Sales contract you have 'Sales Quote' / 'Sales Orders' visible, but not Tickets.
Both Sales and Service contracts are built on the same framework. Therefore, in Adaptation mode, you see all options available. The actual visibility, however, is object type dependant.
- Make sure that you have the necessary scoping active.
- Depending on contract type - Sales/ Service - the different facets will be available if marked visible. This is the expected system behaviour.
You can find out easily if a contract is of type sales or service by making the ‘Type’ column visible for the OWL.
You can then filter by type.
Fehler UI-Anpassung, Vertrag, Angebot, gray, grey, Fiori, Adaptation , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To