- A Customer BP master record needs its Account Group to be changed in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- A Supplier BP master record needs its Account Group to be changed in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- the account group for a Customer/Supplier Account Group a particular BP needs to be changed
There are two ways to change the Account Group
Option 1: Using the Manage Customer Master Data or Manage Supplier Master Data Fiori Apps, examples below with a Customer Master Record
- Open the Manage Customer Master Data App.
- Choose an existing Customer.
- Press the "Edit" button
- Change the Account Group in the "Customer Account Group" field e.g. change the Account Group from CUST (Customers) to SHPT (Customer: Ship to Party (only)).
- Press save.
Option 2: Using the Maintain Business Partner Master Data App
- Open the App Maintain Business Partner Master Data App.
- Choose an existing Customer BP.
- Choose the Customer role (Not CRM002 Ship-to Party)
- Open the Customer: General Data tab in display mode.
- Press the "Maintain Acc Grp" button which is beside the Account Group Field.
- This will redirect to the account group change functionality.
- Change the Account Group, e.g. from CUST (Customers) to SHPT (Customer: Ship to Party (only)).
- Press save.
2805232 - How to define which Customer or Supplier Account Group(s) can be created for a BP Grouping in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
2889293 - Cannot Change CPD Account Group in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
2757271 - How to create a Ship-to customer in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SHPT, Customer: Ship to Party (only), Ship-to, CRM002, FLCU00, FLCU01, 2805232, S4_PC, partner, sales, area, 2889293, 2757271 CUST, SUPL, CPD LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem