You want to see the Original Document details and Reference Document details in the Confirmation Journal report for a Confirmation ID.However, the Original Document ID and the Reference Document ID are displayed with # value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center
- Go to Design Reports view
- Select the Confirmation Journal Report
- Pass the Values (Confirmation ID) in Selection Parameters and select Go
- Go to the View mode and add the fields Original Document Type, Original Document ID and the Inbound Delivery ID to the Rows
- Original Document and Reference Document ID are shown as #
The Confirmations involving change in product quantities, which affects the inventory, will only be shown in Confirmation Journal data source. The confirmations created due to reporting point quantity changes or resource utilization changes will not appear in the Confirmation Journal.
Due to the complexity of the scenarios involving Third Party logistics, the Confirmation log does not recover the original and reference data for the following documents:
- - Stock entries for purchase orders
- - Stock Entries for Transfer Orders
Original Document detail in the Confirmation Journal report is blank, Stock entries for purchase orders in External Warehouse, Stock Entries for Transfer Orders in External Warehouse, Reference Document ID is shown as # , KBA , original document details , confirmation in external warehouse , original document shows as # , reference document shows as # , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem