- The user is unable to access EPM add-in when SSO is activated in AS ABAP BW system and configured the steps via SNCWIZARD and enabled SNC parameters.
The error displayed is:
"Wrong authentication -
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."
- When deactivating SSO, the user can sudccessfully login to EPM Addint.
- Already checked SAP Notes: 2217457 and 1322944. All the parameters in tcode: SICF_SESSIONS have been activated as per the note.
- SSO in AS ABAP system works as expected
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0 SP30 .NET 4.5 x86 Build 9944
Single Sign on; , KBA , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.